It’s about you
What do we look for in an employee and co-worker?
A balance between work ethic and kindness. This is a tough business, but we don’t want to make it tougher by our own actions. Kindness and acceptance of all combined with good technical skills is a recipe for success that has served us for many years.
Our Core Values
- Guest Loyalty
- Continuous Improvement
- Community Involvement
- We are proud to offer all qualified employees:
- Paid time off for all FT staff, both salaried and hourly.
- Access to medical cost-sharing, DPC (direct primary care), dental and vision insurance & employee assistance program (EAN)
- Access to Life insurance, short-term disability, accident insurance, critical illness insurance
- 50% dining discount for all employees
- ServSafe test opportunity for FT BOH staff and all Managers
- Monthly and bi-annual bonus structure for all non-tipped employees
- DEI (Diversity, Equity, Inclusion) – summer of 2021 for 8 months – open to all staff
- Company-wide volunteer opportunities
- Annual employee appreciation celebration
- And more to come as we continue to strengthen our culture.
Our Mission and Vision
Create a better place to work where people feel a sense of satisfaction and personal fulfillment
Westmoreland & Scully (Corner Kitchen & Chestnut Restaurants) provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Line Cook / Prep Cook:
$15 – $17/hour + monthly and bi-annual bonus!
Why would you want to work for us? We cross-train and mentor our employees to learn the different stations (cold, sauté, grill, prep). We change the menu monthly and gather input from all cooks. We have a positive, supportive and fun work culture. We have a full commissary kitchen that supports both restaurants. We also have a pastry program.