- This event has passed.
Beer Pairing Dinner with New Belgium,
April 24 @ 6:00 pm - 9:30 pm$88
In honor of Earth Day, join us on Tuesday, April 24th at 6 PM, for a 5-course dinner paired with locally brewed selections from our friends at New Belgium Brewery. Corner Kitchen’s Executive Chef, Josh Chapman has created one of his most inventive menus to date: one that is both delicious and environmentally friendly. Both Chef Chapman and New Belgium Brewery are taking into account the carbon footprint of every ingredient and will share with guests the trials and learning experiences garnered from this challenge. Each guest will also receive a commemorative souvenir glass and be some of the first to try New Belgium’s all-new Hemp IPA, “The Hemperor”.
This unique experience is $88 per person and includes tax and gratuity. Reserve your seat today!
- Caramelized Carrot Bisque with Coriander
- Local Pork Chicharrones with Spicy Honey Aioli
- Warm Pretzel with Celtic Salt, Pickled Shallots, and Mustard Cheese Fondue
- Smoked Trout Croquette with Pear Aioli and Chives
Pairing: Fat Tire Belgian White
- Beer Poached NC Shrimp & Clams on House Made Spent Grain Bread,
- Seafood Broth, and Miso Butter
Pairing: Fat Tire Belgian Amber Ale
- Hickory Nut Gap Head Cheese with Local Bibb Lettuce, Fennel,
- Pickled Easter Radish and Candied Walnuts
Pairing: Citradelic Tangerine IPA
- Spring Onion Braised Pork Belly with Ramp Mustard, Crispy Local Potatoes,
- Beer Braised Greens and Pork Broth
Pairing: Voodoo Ranger Juicy Haze IPA
- Candied Pigs Ears with Pecans, Tangerine White chocolate Frozen Mousse,
- Sorrel and Dark Chocolate Phylo
Pairing: The Hemperor, Hemp IPA