For Immediate Release
Did you know that Corner Kitchen changes their dinner menu every night–7 nights a week, 362 days a year? When the seasons change, so do certain items on the breakfast, lunch and and cocktail menu change.
Here’s what to look for:
- Black Pepper Crusted Flat Iron Steak over Roasted Apples, Turnips and Farro Salad with Spinach, Herb Dressing and Sweet Potato Frites.
- Falafel over a Greek Salad, Lemon Marinated Cucumbers, Kalamata Olives and Feta with House Made Grilled Naan Bread.
- Lemon and Dill Salmon “Burger” on Toasted Brioche with Pickled Onions, Arugula, Cucumbers and Caper Remoulade.
- “Beef on Weck” House Made Roast Beef Thinly Sliced Rare, Dipped in House A Jus, Topped with Provolone and Served on a Kaiser Role
- Harvest Bowl – Two Eggs your way over Roasted Apples, Turnips and Farro Salad with Creamy Herb Aioli and Sweet Potato Frites, Toast and Choice of Meat.
Westmoreland & Scully is the name that encompasses three related but distinct food service operations: The Corner Kitchen, Chestnut and Corner Kitchen Catering. Each has become an Asheville icon in it’s own right. The Corner Kitchen is set in a beautiful little house dating from 1895 in Biltmore Village. Chestnut is in more of an “urban” setting at 48 Biltmore Avenue. Corner Kitchen Catering has a facility that produces restaurant-quality food for any and all types of events from box lunches to elaborate weddings. For more information, visit westmorelandscully.com.
Hospitality Served Daily!